EVENT PERMIT GUIDELINES vary from city to city. C2CPermits [Coast to Coast Permits®] navigates the process with all the city agencies and partners required to obtain all the necessary special event permits for your event experience.
PERMITS and LICENSES
- VENUE PERMITS ~ Permits required for the space being utilized. This can be either outdoor or indoor spaces.
- CURB or SIDEWALK PERMITS ~ Commercial or promotional events. Not available in all cities.
- DOB PERMIT ~ Permits required for tents, stages, platforms, and free standing props. The requirements vary from city to city.
- TPA – Temporary Public Assembly, TOP – Temporary Occupancy Permit
- DOT TRUCK PERMITS ~ Oversize trucks for loads that can’t be divisible.
- FILM PERMITS ~ Red Carpet, film, television, and theatre events.
- FIREWORKS/PYROTECHNICS PERMITS ~
- GENERATOR PERMITS ~ Guidelines and use vary from city to city.
- MARINE PERMITS ~
- PARKS and RECREATION PERMITS ~ Picnics, athletic fields, concerts, walks and promotional events.
- SAMPLING PERMIT/HEALTH PERMIT ~ Selling, cooking, or distribution of food or beverages require this permit.
- TEMPORARY SALES LICENSE ~
DEADLINES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED.